Center for Conflict Resolution

Serving Los Angeles County

Please Sign

Use your mouse or your fingertip to sign in the box below.
Submit Cancel

Invite the Other Party to Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)

To use Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), you will need to enter your case number, the hearing date, the amount you are suing for, your contact information, and the name of the other party that you are suing. Once you press submit, you will receive a link to register for an account.

Upload Files

Image and PDF files only. Maximum 10MB.
Your request is being submitted. This may take a few moments.