Indiana Family Law - Pre-Decree
This is a new service supported by the Court to provide a free, quick and easy means of resolving disputes that are typically filed as ap pre-decree family law case in the district court.
Through Online Dispute Resolution ("ODR"), parties can resolve their disputes online.
To use this service, you must:
- Live, work, or have a dispute arising in Hamilton County, Indiana.
- Have an active email address and access to the internet.
- Agree to the terms listed in the Agreement to Online Dispute Resolution.
The Agreement to Online Dispute Resolution is found on the registration page after parties have completed intake. We'll send a link to register for ODR after you have entered your and the other party's contact information.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
There is no service fee.
This service is most helpful for resolving disputes that involve:
- pre-decree dissolution of marriage disputes;